Sunday, November 04, 2007

Make up post

I'm trying to make up for not posting yesterday by posting twice today, what do you think? does it work?

Ayer se me olvido escribir en el blog, asi que estoy tratando de revindicarme haciendolo dos veces hoy. Como la ven, funciono?
Aun sigo tejiendo los regalos de navidad. Complete uno, no les puedo mostrar una foto completa, pero aqui esta una probadita.

I'm still knitting away for Locapalooza!. I have finished one, of the many gifts that I have to knit. Here's a teaser.






















I ran out of yarn for another one that I was knitting, fortunately, I found someone willing to trade for it on the Knitty boards.
Se me acabo el estambre de otro de los regalos que estoy tejiendo, afortunadamente, encontre a alguien en Knitty que estaba dispuesta a hacer un trueque.
I'm also making a bunch (as many as I can knit from now until Christmas) of Calorimetries (is how that you spell the plural form?). Everybody loves them!

Here's sister #2 modeling hers

Made with Knit Picks Andean Silk in cream and pitch. I like the way it turned out. I don't remember how I didn't exactly, but I remember that I had to weave in a lot of ends. I guess that with better planning I could avoid cutting the yarn...I might try again, I still have some yarn left over.
Otra cosa que voy a hacer es tejer un monton de Calorimetries, tantas como pueda de aqui a navidad. A todo el mundo le encantan!
En la foto mi hermana esta modelando la que le teji para su cumpleaños. La hice con Andean Silk, en 2 colores. A mi me gusto mucho como quedo, yo creo voy a hacer otra mas porque me sobro estambre, pero voy a tratar de planearlo mejor para no tener que cortar el estambre cada vez que cambio de color, es una lata atar los cabos sueltos!


Tomorrow I'll be dying some recycled yarn with Kool-aid. I'm planning to make some fake isle hats with it. I'll either post about that or I'll show you some FO's from long ago.
Mañana quiero teñir el estambre que recicle con koo-aid. Luego les cuento como quedo, si esque no se me vuelve a olvidar el blog ;-)

No comments: