Monday, November 19, 2007

Random stuff


I don't have any new FO's and I'm running out of knitting things to write about, so here are a few random things (Huevo one of them).



Como hoy no tengo nada nuevo que mostrar en cuanto a tejidos y se me estan acabando temas que escribir, he aqui algunos datso al azar acerca de mi.


1.- I'm reading Gabriel Garcia Marquez's Love in the time of cholera in spanish. I decided to read it before watching the movie.


2.- I'm currently watching season 5 of Six-feet Under. I get the dvd's from the library and I love the fact that all the episodes are there. I only watch them while on the elliptical machine.


3.- I didn't watch my usual six-feet under episode today...you can guess why.


4.- I'm a Libra and a Rabbit.


5.- I'm afraid of going bald.


And now in Spanish (different of course!)


1.- Empece a ir a primero de primara a las 4 años porque no me gustaba el kinder.

2.- Si pudiera tener un perro, seria un perro pelon como este o este.

3.- Cuando era chiquita queria ser veterinaria.

4.-Termine siendo Medico

5.- No soy muy buena para tener plantas, tiendo a regarlas de mas. Ahorita tengo dos que estan sobreviviendo y eso me hace pensar que la de la culpa era mi hermana (no te creas jazy!)

1 comment:

jazibe said...

jaja, yo tengo una orquidea aqui que ya va a dar flores, so I dont think so!...
I am aries and snake, i havent had a haircut in more than a year, i looove nice, new, yummy paper, I really dislike emeril (bam!)