Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Well, that lasted long...

I can't believe that I forgot to post yesterday!!!! I remembered in the morning and was going to take pictures of my latest FO, but it wasn't dry and blah, blah, blah. Oh well! There goes NoBloPoMo.

Anyways, I have pictures of my Boneyard Shawl, which I made while in Mexico













(couldn't find anything else to perch my shawl on, so concrete blocks it was!)





















I really liked how it turned out. I made some mods on the pattern, check Ravelry for extra details.
The yarn I used was picked out by DH, color and all! very fashionable, don't you think?
Patons Silk Bamboo in Orchid, it has a very nice drape. I'm planning on knitting another in wool, without the picot edge, just YO's

My last post before going into hibernation mentions that I'm very near my 100th post, I want to do something, a contest probably, any suggestions?

No comments: