Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Yey!

Yey! I'm finally back to knitting!! I started yesterday and so far so good. I decided to cast on yet another project. I don't know, I needed something that would be quick and since I joined the Zimmermania! (did you noticed the button on the sidebar?) I decided to start with the hat from Knitting Workshop. I'm using some alpaca I bought a looong time ago in a galaxy far far away, actually in Juarez. I've never done color work ( stripes don't count) so this project should give me, once it's done, multiple satisfactions ;-)

I prefer to use 2 circulars instead of DIP's

Last Saturday was our first night out on the town, can you believe it?! It took us exactly 3 months to go out for dinner and drinks. Maybe we had put it off because we don't know a lot of people, that's why we were really excited when Ambica and Mike told us they were coming. They live close by in Wisconsin and sometimes drive to the Twin cities to escape their little town. We ended up going for dinner to Blackbird , everything was really good and the staff was friendly, we ended up staying until 11 pm when they close at 10pm, and nobody said anything! We had a really nice time, I don't know if I'll be back thou, sometimes I like to have dessert and they don't have a good dessert menu. After that, we went downtown, had some drinks and listened to some jazz. Had a great time. Thanks guys for visiting!


Having a good time

Besides ripping thrift store sweaters, and now a little knitting, I'm keeping busy by listings things on eBay, currently I don't have knitting related items, but I'm planning on listing some books and magazines that I have, check it out!


I just realized that I have been blogging for more than a year and only have 35 posts! at this rate I'll take another 2 years to reach 100, that's why I've made the decision to blog at least once a week, even if I don't have any FO's, new WIP's or news to report. Consider this my once-a-week notice.

1 comment:

jazibe said...

finally! some blog-sense! give us more to read!
love ya