Monday, April 30, 2007

Not what I was expecting...

For Christmas my husband gave me a WEBS gift certificate. I had been saving it for their big annual sale and once that started I could not resist using it. Among other things I got this yarn (3182), which was a very good deal, right?
Well...once it got here I was a little disappoited with the color. I know tweed means specs, but I thought it meant light spects or darker specs not multicolored specs.



















I bought the yarn with the intention of re-dying it, but now with the multicolored specs, I'm not sure how it will turn out.
You know, I have to say the more I look at it, the more it grows on me. I'll have to knit a swatch to see how it looks.
Any Suggestions?

2 comments:

Bezzie said...

Seeing as you got so much of it, I would do a mini-hanklet and dye it up to see how those multicolored flecks take the dye and go from there.

jazibe said...

anything you knit will be beautifull as always (like yourself!).