Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Calorimetry

I finally gave in to the calorimetry trend and me likey! I made 2, one for a friend (green) and the other for my mom (beige). I liked the pattern, it's easy to adapt and really fast to knit, I'm sure I'll be making more. Here are some pictures:

Top: Knit in Jo Sharp wool yarn (lost the label), I used size 6 US needles. It's not as tight as I would like it, lets hope it's just right for Rebe. She likes ladybugs, hence the buttons.
Bottom: I used Lana Grossa's Silana (wool/silk) on size 4 US needles. This version is smaller and lighter.







I don't think my friend will wear it any time soon, it's too warm here!

Next week we will finally take our sewing machines to class, this might be a little problematic since space is limited, they said something about moving us to a bigger classroom, I can only hope. Just in case I'll be very early to class.












This puppy is adorable!!! As you can see, she's only 27 days old and she's already the size of her mom. I've kept an eye open to see if I can spot the dad, no luck yet.


2 comments:

Jimena said...

Muy lindas las vinchas y el perrito una locura..preciosisimo!!
Saludos!

jazibe said...

me likey calorimetry too! and here in zurich is still cold enough to wear one, hint hint.
como le pusieron a la perrita?
besos
jazi