Sunday, July 02, 2006

Bad blogger

I really don't think that anyone is reading this, not even my family ;-) still if I have a blog I should really try to give updates more often. This update comes to you courtesy of the bookmobile laptop, so no pictures today. I'm done with the back, left and right fronts, yey! I casted on one of the sleeves today, hopefully I'll be done with the sleeves in a couple of days at the most and I cans start to worry about the crochet edge. I'll take pictures of the body while blocking it. By the way, Mexico got eliminated by Argentina. Have a great 4th of July.

1 comment:

knitalittle said...

I know how you feel. If it makes you feel any better I am reading your blog. It took me a while before anyone read my blog. I'm still not the most read of bloggers. If you have have something to say you must get it out. I'll stop by so blog away you have one reader and wait their will be more!!!!!!!